United Metro Directories/Pinpoint Marketing -Peoria Illinois, / soliciting falsely

1 3521 N California Peoria, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-687-0758

Well we were called recently for advertising in regards to our Chamber of Commerce Map woman claimed that they were working for our local chamber and that we could get a larger ad this year for $295 and I paid with my credit card. So yes we were happy to be part of it, then we found out they were not with our chamber at all and their tactic's was misleading and their product is of a very poor quality.We have called over and over and the owner is never in the one time I called asking for a refund I was told talk with someone else but this person was at the bar with the owner, so we fought the charge with our credit card company, then to find out my credit card was use to purchase things in Peoria ILL .I have never been to ILL and fed up with this company now I am working with the attorney General office.

Comments

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2009

I also had an issue with this company and filed a complaint thru the Central Illinois Better Business Bureau. They DID actually send my refund after the BBB contacted them. I, too, worked thru the AG's office in Illinois. They sent a letter to them - after I'd gotten my check - and when the famous "Jennifer" called me to complain because "I'd gotten my check!" - I told her I'd write the AG's office, which I did but not until about a week later. Good luck. Try the Central Illinois BBB - you should be able to google them.