United Magazine Services, Inc. / Paid in full, subscription never received!

We have never received the subscriptions that where ordered on 29 December 2006, in the amount of $99.00, paid in full, and deposited in the U.S. Bank, number [protected] in the name of United Magazine Service, Inc. The issues included with the subscription where 36 issues of Playboy, 12 issues Maxim and 12 issues of Penthouse. We have tried to contact the United Magazine Services [protected] but that number has been disconnected. Can someone help us with any information regarding this company.

Comments

• Sl
      27th of Apr, 2007

We paid them $79 for a 4 yr. subscription to Discover in June 2006. I remember that they wanted my credit card number over the phone, but I insisted that they send me a bill. I paid that bill when it arrived, but Discover never received payment. Definitely got scammed! Same experience with phone number - disconnected! Had a different number tho, 866-629-7775. Stay away from this company!

28th of Apr, 2007

I authorized a check for $90 to renew US Weekly magazine in December 2006. I have not received the magazine and do not know how to contact this company - United Magazine Service, Inc