United Lending Services / help finding a lender?
I've read a few reviews about this site (United Lending Services); however, I am not convinced by the credible remarks. I merely wanted a short term loan and ran into a slew of irreconcilable set-backs. They claim to provided potential lenders though all that I've found is a circle of filling out personal information from one page to the next only to be returned -without prompts as to weather I was approved or denied a loan from the previous lender- to fill out another form and a potential virus warning blaring from my MAC speakers. I would not recommend ANYONE use this site to contact a potential lender!!! Perhaps they are not fraudulent and it's just a glitch within the web page, but until they get this discrepancy resolved, they have all of the tale-tale signs of a scam agency!!! There was no such glitches with regard to processing my payment; however, when it came time to deliver, United Lending Services fell short.
More United Lending Services Complaints & Reviews
- United Lending Services - fake services 
- UnitedLendingServices.com - I would like to get my money back into my checking account.
- United Lending Services Co - money 
- ULSC - You can't trust this company!
- ULSCS/GDE link express - not dispatching of Parcel 
- United Lending Services Company [ULSC] - not a lender/ will take your money, $75
- United Lending Services Company [ULSC] - Loans
- United Lending Services Company [ULSC] - not a lending company
- United Lending Services Company [ULSC] - fraudulent company
- United Lending Services Company [ULSC] - ulsc guaranteed back credit loans