United Lending Services / help finding a lender?

I've read a few reviews about this site (United Lending Services); however, I am not convinced by the credible remarks. I merely wanted a short term loan and ran into a slew of irreconcilable set-backs. They claim to provided potential lenders though all that I've found is a circle of filling out personal information from one page to the next only to be returned -without prompts as to weather I was approved or denied a loan from the previous lender- to fill out another form and a potential virus warning blaring from my MAC speakers. I would not recommend ANYONE use this site to contact a potential lender!!! Perhaps they are not fraudulent and it's just a glitch within the web page, but until they get this discrepancy resolved, they have all of the tale-tale signs of a scam agency!!! There was no such glitches with regard to processing my payment; however, when it came time to deliver, United Lending Services fell short.

Me
Mar 19, 2016

Comments

• Me
      Mar 19, 2016

• Mi
      Dec 31, 2017

@meglo Hi, I am with ULSC. I would be glad to help you. First, I am very sorry for the problems you had with our service and web site. There is no virus on our website, we use services to check security constantly. It sounds as if either you may have been on another site that was pretending to be ours, or perhaps there was another issue.

We would be glad to refund you and help in this matter. Please contact Support @ United Lending Services .com and reference this complaint in your e-mail. Thank you! -Michael