United Law Group / mortgage modification

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I regret having jumped the gun and posting my complaint against The United Law Group. After speaking with Attorney Sean Rutledge any misunderstandings were fully explained and I was even sent documentation showing my mortgage company to be the ones at the cause of these delays. Communication with this company has improved 100% and they are now doing everything possible to keep me in my home. Thankfully I am now looking at the light at the end of the tunnel and Im looking foreward to letting you people know what a great job The United Law Group has done.

Comments

• Am
      22nd of May, 2009

Sean & Stanely,
    I have swamp land for sale!

• Tp
      1st of Jun, 2009

Oh, you fell for the $150 American Express card, you were bought off too easy.

• Gr
      24th of Jul, 2009

how did you get intouch with sean rutledge we have asked to speak with him every time we call? please let me know we forclose in 10 days. my e-mail is rcs@prodigy.net
    we are Desperate we can not loose are home I have MS and this stress has me sicker than ever.

• La
      5th of Sep, 2009

United Law Group has been sued in California in a national class action. Read the complaint here.

• La
      28th of Oct, 2009

Anyone who was solicited by United Law Group should contact Lakeshore Law Center as soon as possible. The law firm is suing United Law Group for illegal conduct and is seeking refunds for its customers.

www.lakeshorelaw.org

9th of Aug, 2011

because united law group no call no show in my case Iam of las vegas nv

9th of Aug, 2011

I can get my money back

• Le
      3rd of Sep, 2011

united law group took my money and did nothing for me at all

• Le
      3rd of Sep, 2011

united law group is or was very dishonest. they would not even return calls, once they received the money