United Law Group / I would of killed myself if it wasnt for United Law group

If it wasnt for united law group my life would of been over. I would of shot myself in the head and left my family the insurance money. Thank God for United Law Group!

Bj

Comments

• Bj
      6th of Mar, 2009

United law Group saves Lives...

• Am
      22nd of May, 2009

United Law Group destroys innocent lives

• Tp
      1st of Jun, 2009

bjay, you are a ###, obviously working at ULG. What a stupid post.

• La
      5th of Sep, 2009

United Law Group has been sued in California in a national class action. Read the complaint here.

• El
      19th of Sep, 2009

PLEASE< PLEASE< PLEASE save yourself the heartache and emotional stress and money and do not use them and tell everyone you can. They said they would only take our case is "they knew they could win" My wife and 18 month old are having to find a place to live. We were desperate like so many others and have been scammed. We are losing our home. No updated info from ULG since FEB 09, we started the process in DEC of 08' and it is now sept 09 and we have a court date in Nov. Come to find out we need to hire one of their attorneys to help us. We were also told in the beginning we have an attorney. A class action Law Suit must be filed to shut them down.
    Nothing is more hurtful than looking into your wife and child's eyes and feeling like you failed them
    I posted somewhere else in greater detail. I am posting everywhere I can against this company

• Ro
      4th of Oct, 2009

Write to Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly we all must be heard we have all the same stories so were not all nuts!!! Please please write to them we all must do this the are scam artists!!!

• He
      21st of Aug, 2011

IHERMAN AND SHIRLEY WENT THOUGH THE SAME THING THEY TAKE OUR LIVE SAVE AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR US WE LOST OUR HOUSE MY HUSAND HAVE GO IN THE HOPISTAL BEHIND THAT THEY WOULDNT ANSWER MY PHONE

• He
      21st of Aug, 2011

LIKE I SAY THEY WOULD ANSWER OURS PHONE CALLED BACK TO LET US KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH OUR CASE WITH THEM WE HAVE TO END UP RENT AHOUSE