United Laser Clinics / RIPOFF $$$ x 1000'S

I want Michelle in jail. She lied about the doctor next door taking up her obligations. The "doctor next door" has been asking repeatedly, for parts taken from "THEIR" laser by ULC, making the unit useless. ULC also allegedly owes THEM money too! I'm interested in starting a class action suit if there isn't one. Contact me at Shellshockd@sbcglobal.net.

I have talked to Doctor Thors' office twice in the past couple weeks, and have the number, but trust me, you'll just be wasting your time and theirs. They claim to just be MORE victims too. I volunteered to help them in court if they need, and will gladly add your names to the list.

And yes, they kept trying to sell me new packages right up to the end.

N  8th of May, 2009 by
United Laser Clinics has closed all there doors! All there numbers are disconnected.
N  8th of May, 2009 by
United Laser Clinics has closed all there doors... all there numbers are disconnected too!
N  29th of Jun, 2009 by

United Laser Clinics - Company cloes, treatment unfinishes
United Laser Clinics

I was, too, at United Laser Clinics. My treatment is unfinished, and I have more hair than when I started the treatment (due to the shaving of the area treated, face in my case). I am filing complaint with Attorney General. Is there anything else I can do?
N  4th of Jan, 2015 by
Michelle is a liar and I want her in jail too! She stole $1499 from me!