United Landscape Design LLC / Unethical contractor!

1 PO Box 74Allenwood, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800 780 7885

Contactor does sloppy work, will not return to correct poor workmanship issues. I had a Techoblock patio installed at my home. Contractor would not return calls or return to site to repair patio light that they installed and was not working, tops of pillars were installed incorrectly, not enough sand was installed in joints and many other poor workmanship issues too numerous to name. Contractor also violated the terms and provisions of the contract.

More United Landscape Design LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

To
  26th of Mar, 2008

This customer iis very very wrong. The customer had a had his patio inspected by Techo Bloc and they verified that it was a perfect job done by our company. It is funny though, after speaking with Techo Bloc they verified that this paticular customer has a history of making complaints about projects done at his home. Check out our BBB or our service Magic ratings they are 5 star!!!.

To
  26th of Mar, 2008

We have been in business for over 20 years. We provide excellent service and strive to ensure our customers are happy. This is evidenced by our Five sTar rating with Service Magic and no complaints with the BBB This guy is just angry at the world. He made a complaint to Consumer affairs and they shot him down. We did not install the light that he is speaking about because we are not electricians. We also did many extras for this customer and also gave him additional square footage for his patio. Apparently this is a pattern with this guy. Techo Bloc remembered him because he had complained about the contractor who installed his patio at a previous residence. Techo Bloc also inspected our work and told us it was a job well done. This guy needs find something to do other than complaining about everything. He was on the job site every minute of every day and never complained about anything. He is just one of those angry people who will never be happy with anything!!

Mr
  18th of Jul, 2008

I agree with the contractor they had provided a spectacular project at my home in Freehold without a clich!! I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time

Fr
  17th of Oct, 2008

United Landscape Design LLC is a TOP NOTCH Operation. From the first call to the last. EVERYONE at this company was VERY HELPFUL. My Wife and I are VERY HAPPY with the work that was done. Tony you have a GREAT crew working for you. Marvin, Ceasar, and the rest of the crew worked VERY HARD. Our driveway, front of house, and steps are WONDERFUL. Thank you again Frank & Eileen E

Mp
  23rd of Nov, 2008

THIS COMPANY INSTALLED PAVERS AT MY HOTEL IN NEWARK NJ THIS YEAR THEY DID A GREAT JOB TONY IS A GREAT SALESPERSON, THE PAVER JOB WAS 24000 SQ FT OF PAVERS, I WOULD RECCOMEND UNITED TO ALL.