United Healthcare / medical claims
I have a son who receives "covered" Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy weekly, and for the last entire year, United Healthcare has HABITUALLY processed the claims incorrectly and/or unbelievably slowly.
The 1-800 agents are rude, incompetent, and the "claims appeal" process is a joke. I literally call them on a weekly basis and get no clear direction on how they want the bills to come/how I should file. For my company, we only have a year to appeal claims and United just runs the clock out on you.
Additionally, the pharmacy coverage is laughable. Btw, I work for a mid-size company (approx 26k employees).
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Oregon - dental coverage
- United Health Care Ins - failure to pay
- United Health Care Of Arizona - not covering amount of prescribed medications 
- United Healthcare - complaint 
- United HealthCare Services - appeal denial, dos aug. 10, 2015