United Healthcare / coverage issue
Medical premiums for United Health Care policy are auto-pay monthly and paid up through December, 2016.
Family member needed immediate medical attention November 28, 2016.
Coverage denied at medical facility.
Re-confirmed with UHC that premium paid up and current through December, 2016.
Coverage denied again.
Reconfirmed with UHC that premium paid up but "system" reflected that policy was cancelled September 22, 2016 because it "did not update properly".
Calls to UHC on November 28 have produced no results. Nothing updated.
Calls to UHC on November 29 have produced no results. Nothing updated.
Calls to UHC on November 30 have produced no results. Nothing updated.
Coverage still not in effect as of December 1.
Coverage still denied by medical provider.
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Oregon - dental coverage
- United HealthCare Services - coverage ms infusion
- United Health Care Ins - failure to pay
- United Health Care Of Arizona - not covering amount of prescribed medications 
- United Healthcare - complaint