United Health Care Rxmy account

I have been on the phone for one hour and 55 minutes with a "supervisor" with UHC Rx about my account and my husband's account. UHC sent us a bill for two months' premiums on accoun [protected]. The payment for this account for December 2014 was sent in the same envelope - but in a separate check - along with the payment for account [protected]. The payment on account ending 8681 cleared our bank on dec. 31, 2014. UHC IS UNABLE TO TELL ME what happened to the check on account ending in 33711. Aside from the ridiculous hold time (this is not my first time to hold in excess of 45 minutes), in order to TRY to pay for these two accounts today in order to avoid missing the due date, I have now been placed on hold AGAIN to make a credit card payment. I am now at two(2) hours and five minutes on the phone because UHC Rx's inability to resolve this matter, waiting to make a credit card payment. This is inexcusable. If you can do something, anything, to improve this very poor service, I would appreciate it very much.

Vi