United Furniture Industries / Simmons / couch sectional and ottoman

But my couch in 2011 and it started peeling about 18 months later and now all of the bonded leather has peeled off onto the floor for the most part peels off and daily. I was never told by the place that I purchased it that it was bonded leather I was under the assumption that it was a leather couch and ottoman and now I am so embarrassed when people come over because my furniture looks like crap. I bought a warranty to cover the furniture that no one will meet so I'm stuck with $1, 100 worth of furniture that essentially looks like crap. I bought it from my local Badcock store. The thing that concerns me is that it's under the name of United Furniture Industries and Simmons. Simmons is usually a good product which is the only reason that I bought the couch and ottoman. I will never ever buy anything from United Furniture or Simmons again.

Di
Mar 21, 2016

Comments

• Ge
      Mar 29, 2016

Bonded leather is quite common and peels off easily. It peels off after extended use or exposure to sun. Get a leather repair kit to fix damages. You can dye your leather to the colour you desire. Check @GecomNigeria on twitter for more leather tips and for various furniture for your home and office.