United Credit Bureau, IncFalse Collection Notice

1 Review updated:

My brother received a call from the Law offices of Alexandria Vaneck, a representative of this agency. When I talked to them, they claimed I owed them $65 for a medical bill from Primecare Associates on Frost Rd in Waterbury CT. The offered me the option to pay the issue over the phone using a credit care, which I less then politely declined.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Wolcott, CTI looked up their ( number online and found numerous fraud and ripoff notifications regarding their company, including lawsuits that have been filed against them and lawsuits they filled that have been immediately dismissed in pretrail. This merely added to my skeptism. I called Primecare myself to ask about a balence if there even was any. When directed to their billing department (Glenwood Systems), I was informed by a Glenwood employee that I do in fact owe $65, BUT THAT THE ISSUE WAS NOT IS COLLECTIONS! There is something extremely fishy and I refuse to pay them.

Comments

• Se
      Jun 29, 2011

I too have been receiving calls from them and they will not disclose the original creditor over the phone and refuse to send written notification. They call me at work and i have told them not to do so (fair debt collection practices act) they call me cell # and threaten criminal complaint and litigation.