United Cleaners / The owner failed to compromise

"United Cleaners" located on 30-07 36th Ave in Queens New York is a business in which has no consideration for its consumers. The owner is very disrespectful and does not qualify for a job in his profesionalism. I write such negative comments because of a personal incident in which occured on June 07, 2006. After picking up two brand new blouses I have asked to add a inch of material under the sleeve, I noticed both blouses had a stain as if the blouses were burned. I went back to the owner and explained my problem. He then went into a rage calling me a lier and a B*T*H. I was threatened to be thrown out of the store and that he wanted nothing to do with my problems. He insisited the stains were present before it was brought to the cleaners. He stated "we" (Cleaners) never pressed the blouses. Therefore I confronted the woman whom tailors the blouse and asked if she pressed the blouse, and in front of the owner she responded "Yes" we pressed the blouse. The owner yet still continues to scream and create a commotion. I never asked for money for the blouses. I asked if they can be fixed. The owner failed to compromise instead he stated Never to come back to his cleaners.