United Cinema Group / Positive Review

1 Hollywood, CA, United States Review updated:

I have had wonderful experiences working with United Cinema Group. I have been working with them since inception and before with founder, Jeff Fishman. They have always been and continue to be professional, pleasant and trustworthy. I highly recommend them.

Comments

• Fr
      28th of Apr, 2012

Lies. Fishman and his Fishman Productions (see complaints here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fishman-productions-los-angeles-california-c249975.html#1201278 ) is a complete scam that Stephen1 is either in on or is Fishman himself. Avoid at all costs. Filing BBB complaint.

• St
      11th of Sep, 2012

The comment above is pretty funny - I literally just finished writing my complaint on his other company page (Fishman Productions) referencing this company .. must be a new business name ...

Anyway, Fishman is a scammer who at times doesn't even pay his own employees .. I feel bad for anyone else that gets scammed as I have.

• Mu
      21st of Nov, 2013

Oh my, I just posted complaint on other site too. I had the misfortune of dealing with United Cinema Group and Jeff Fishman. He talks a good game at first but then can't back up what he is saying. He says he lives in Malibu but a background check (highly recommended) reveals that he does not. Be vary wary of this guy!!