United Cellular Of FL / Client disrespect

1 Hialeah, FL, United States Review updated:

I bought an ACCESSORY for $39.99 in a SPRINT store. Whe I got home i realized that the item didn't fix on my phone. I check, the same day, online the return policy of SPRINT-ownwed store and they have 30 days full refund. So I went to the store to return it on May 13, 8 days later, and then they gave me "THE RECEIPT" that says "only 7 days to return... ". And the manager gave three options: 1 exchange item(i dont want any ot their items); 2 credit in the store(i just passed by the store and bought the charger and I dont think to buy anything more in the store) and 3 they charge me 25% of the sales(i don't agree with that). Of course something that could'n be forgotten the item is intact not even open. And i have visited the store 3 times since May 13.

I have called many SPRINT numbers(Sales Support, Customer Services, etc) and they just don't find a solution to my problem because "I'M NOT SPRINT CUSTOMER".

Va

Comments

• B1
      9th of Jan, 2012

United cellular employee from arkansas here...

The online policy says "sprint owned". United cellular is a third party company, not owned by sprint, and sprint does not reimburse third party stores for returns from elsewhere. To them, its similar to buying something from walmart and returning it to kmart. If you call and ask for the nearest "sprint corporate store, " they will be able to direct you to a store that can handle the returns. (sprint owns about 500 stores, and has 1500 third party retailers)

I'm only a lowly representative, but I can tell you that as much as we would like to help customers in your situation, sprint won't reimburse us, and the cost of the item would be withheld from our paychecks.