United Cargo / Package hold

TAYTAY RIZAL, Philippines Review updated:
Phone: 09282347161

I am expecting a package from Scott Mark from the united state of America and he sent it through the company name UNITED DELIVERY CARGO COMPANY and the company send me an email information that my package is in already in Cebu Philippines but i have to pay 12, 000.00php amount of money to claim my delivery.

Now, i just want to know if their is really a delivery for me and if the mentioned company is a legal company.Kindly send me some info about my complain.Thank you

from
RIZA DELACRUZ in Philippines

Ri
Apr 23, 2014

More United Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jl
      24th of Apr, 2014

Sorry - there is no package. This is a common scam. If you did send the money by Western Union, the scammer would have it in a few minutes, and you would still have nothing. Tell Scott Mark that he needs to pay for that shipping charge. That's not his real name and he is tricking you. Don't trust anybody on internet, check everything.

9th of Jun, 2014

I am expecting a package from daniel eric from the united state of
    America and he sent it through the company name UNITED DELIVERY CARGO
    COMPANY and the company send me an email information that my package is
    in already in manila Philippines but i have to pay 12, 000.00php amount so that they
    can deliver it in my home adress?

Now, i just want to know if their is really a delivery for me and if the
    mentioned company is a legal company.Kindly send me some info about my
    complain.Thank you this is my full name here. joan israel zone 6-b natumolan tagoloan misamis oriental 9001

• Fr
      9th of Jun, 2014

Same. There is no package. It is a trick to steal your money.

• Ss
      11th of Jun, 2014

Hi Joan Israel I'm also expecting a package from that Daniel Eric.. From the same cargo company. Contact me on my fb Sassy Micht Gonzales so we can talk. They are also asking 12, 000 from me!!!

21st of Jun, 2014

Hi Joan Israel and Sassy Micht Gonzales, Anarisa Zozobrado here, we are exactly have the same person's name Daniel Eric who also told me he will send a package to me last week. This is really a scam ladies, that person is a scammer. The United Delivery Cargo sent me an email that I have to pay the amount of 12, 000 pesos before they deliver the package to my address. From the beginning I am suspecting that there's something isn't right, from the time I read the email of those expensive things he wanted to send me plus I come to this site before I write this comment and found out other complaints posted with the same form and contents of the email as mine . And few days after, I received an email from United Delivery Cargo about the payment amounting 12, 000.00.
    We have to be vigilant ladies this is an alarm..

21st of Jun, 2014

Hi Joan Israel and Sassy Micht Gonzales, Anarisa here, we are exactly have the same person's name Daniel Eric who also told me he will send a package to me last week. This is really a scam ladies, that person is a scammer. The United Delivery Cargo sent me an email that I have to pay the amount of 12, 000 pesos before they deliver the package to my address. From the beginning I am suspecting that there's something isn't right, from the time I read the email of those expensive things he wanted to send me plus I come to this site before I write this comment and found out other complaints posted with the same form and contents of the email as mine . And few days after, I received an email from United Delivery Cargo about the payment amounting 12, 000.00.
    We have to be vigilant ladies this is an alarm..

• Da
      23rd of Jun, 2014

Hi I am Daylinda I am expecting a package from Howord Cameron, came all the way from U.S.A. to Philippines.Just this recently 9:15AM Philippines time, I received emails in yahoo, afterwards a call from United Delivery Service in Manila.I can't clearly hear his name stating, that my package was already arrived here in Manila.The company shipment on hold it, for there was awaiting clearance payment for the delivery worth 12, 000 Php. Why, should I send, it was already paid off everything by the sender. I just want to know if there is really package for me or nothing. If this is a Scam or whatever tricks to earned money, then, I beg your pardon but were not damn fool to send it out. I am very vigilant about this matter, simply because, I already read all information about this site.I found out the same thing happen to the recipient when claiming there cargoes all the way from whereabouts.

• To
      2nd of Jul, 2014

i receive a email from howord cameron i just want to confirm if it tru that he send package is this scam or what