United Benefits Of America / bank accoune number

24288 Pingree Ave.Warren, MI, United States Review updated:
4.45
Phone: 586-872-9872
I spoke with a very sweet girl who called me promptly after filling out a form on line in reference to seeking health insurance. She told me about a plan that is HALF the price of what I'm paying now, with ALL my current benefits, and they accept my preexisting condition to boot. However, they wanted me to pay a fee up front that switched from $319.00 to $369.00 (and everywhere in between). It seemed like they were coming up with the numbers as we spoke! The plan sounds too good to be true! They offered me a 30-day trial period to "get prescriptions and have my teeth cleaned" and if I didn't like it, I could contact the
Better Buisness Bureau and request my money back. Does that mean they keep all the money from those who reject their insurance plan, and someone else refunds their money? What kind of scam is this? The "manager" told me they have millions of customers with a 95% retaining rate, but all I've read about them online has been horrible! Please tell me what these people are tuly all about! In my experience, if something's too good to be true, it probably is!!!
Li

Comments

Th
  9th of Mar, 2009
YOU CAN CALL 615-831-1074 OPTION 1 AND THEN 1 AGAIN LEAVE A MESSAGE THIS LADY IS VERY NICE AND SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE FAX # TO CANCEL YOUR POLICY OR GET RESULTS ON ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED !!!
Ho
  3rd of Apr, 2009
I USED TO WORK AT UBA . I DIDNT STAY THERE LONG . I WAS TOLD I WAS TO NICE, I SHOULDNT CARE ABOUT THE CLIENTS...BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT WHEN PEOPLE ARE WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE AND THAT COMPANY IS RIPPING THE PEOPLE OFF!!! PLEASE SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE UBA. THE COMPANY IS MISLEADING THE EMPLOYERS AND TARGETING THE THE PRE-EXISTING PEOPLE BECAUSE UBA KNOWS THEY R IN NEED. TRUST ME, THERE IS NO LICENSE AGENT THAT THEY TALK TO WHEN THEY PUT U ON HOLD. DONT FALL FOR IT . I FELT BAD WHEN I MADE MY FIRST SALE BECAUSE I LIED .
De
  15th of Apr, 2009
THE COMPANY IS A NEW COMPANY THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP US. I'M FROM BOWLINGREEN KY. MY WIFE AND I COULDN'T GET INSURANCE DUE TO OUR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. I SPOKE WITH A YOUNG LADY NAMED ALLISON. YOU COULD TELL SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP US, BUT SHE DID HAVE A JOB TO DO. I THINK THAT SHE WAS FAIRLY NEW, SHE WORKED OFF AND ON FOR WEEKS WITH MY HUSBAND AND I, WHEN I HAD NO FURTHER OPTIONS AND WE WAS DROPPED FROM COBRA AND ACCEPTED NO WHERE ELSE, SHE CALLED. WE HAD FURTHER QUESTIONS SHE COULDNT ANSWER, THEN WE SPOKE IS HERE MANAGER JOHN. HE WAS VERY STERN, BUT YOU COULD TELL HE WASN'T PULLING ANY PUNCHES. HE LAID IT OUT THERE FOR US AND HE WALKED US THROUGH THE HCBOA WEBSITE. NOW THE ENROLLMENT WAS HIGH, AND ACTUALLY IT WAS HIGHER THEN WHAT THEY INITIALLY TOLD US, BUT WHEN WE CALLED BACK WE REALIZED IT WAS A BETTER PLAN SO WE WAS FINE. MY HUSBAND SENT THEM A THANK YOU LETTER. OVER ALL I GIVE THEM AT LEAST ONE THUMB UP. HONEST CRITICISM
Nv
  7th of Aug, 2009
I have been trying to get my money back since 05/29/09 and still nothing. The person who originally took my phone call has vanished with no trace. There is a very nice lady attempting to help me, but they keep telling me that they are working on it and nothing. I have called and all extensions lead to the same place where no one picks up the phone. Looks like a scam to me! This people took advantage of a cancer patient to charge us over a thousand dollars JUST TO START and nothing, I mean NOTHING was covered. PLEASE DO NOT USE this people for insurance. Save yourselves while you can!!!
Ka
  26th of Aug, 2009
I keep on getting automated message on my voice mail. The 1800-272-5182 number they ask you to call back goes straight to voice mail without even saying who you are calling. I finally called back the number that had appeared on my phone and yelled at the lady to take me off their list. Time for health care reform in America. This is the wild west!