United Benefits Of America / misrepresentation
I spoke to a sweet talking woman named amy tucker who misrepresented to me that I was going to get health insurance through united states fire insurance company and that my doctor was in the network and would take this plan, today the doctor tells me they do not accept this insurance, this woman asked for my bank account info and was going to draft the sum of 463.00+ from my bank account today, and after many calls to this company I spoke to someone who said that this draft would not be taken from my account today... It appears that this company is a fraud such as madoff, I can not understand why they get away with these things and ripping people off as they do. I wish they would contact me over this complaint or their attorney because maybe we the consumer need to take them into court to have them pay back all the fraudulent wealth they accumulated. Do not purchase anything from these people, as a up and up health insurance provider would send the info first. I will also be filing a complaint with the state insurance division here in virginia.. Now I wait to see if they take any monies from my bank account...
More United Benefits Of America Complaints & Reviews
- United Benefits Of America - Phone Scam and Fraud
- United Benefits Of America - bank accoune number 
- United Benefits Of America - Unauthorized billing 
- United Benefits Of America - not emailing my information and also taking me bank account info and social security 
- United Benefits Of America - inquiry into this company