United Benefits Of America / misrepresentation

1 Virginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:

I spoke to a sweet talking woman named amy tucker who misrepresented to me that I was going to get health insurance through united states fire insurance company and that my doctor was in the network and would take this plan, today the doctor tells me they do not accept this insurance, this woman asked for my bank account info and was going to draft the sum of 463.00+ from my bank account today, and after many calls to this company I spoke to someone who said that this draft would not be taken from my account today... It appears that this company is a fraud such as madoff, I can not understand why they get away with these things and ripping people off as they do. I wish they would contact me over this complaint or their attorney because maybe we the consumer need to take them into court to have them pay back all the fraudulent wealth they accumulated. Do not purchase anything from these people, as a up and up health insurance provider would send the info first. I will also be filing a complaint with the state insurance division here in virginia.. Now I wait to see if they take any monies from my bank account...

Comments

• Ka
      26th of Feb, 2009

I GOT UNITED BENEFITS OF AMERICA INSURANCE.THEY SAID IT WAS HEALTH INSURANCE.THEY LIED TO ME.IT WAS THREE, IAB, BENEFITS USA, AND UNITED BENEFITS OF AMERICA.I TAKE CARE OF ACABIN AND ONLY MAKE 300.OO AMOUTH.I NEED HEALTH INSURANCE.WE NEED HELP TO GET THIS COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS.IT IS A SCAM.DO NOT GET THIS INSURANCE.THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.I NEED HELP TO GET MONEY BACK.SO I CAN GET BLUE CROSS INSURANCE.

26th of Feb, 2009

ATTN: PRESIDENT OBAMA PLEASE HELP ME I AM AFRAID TO USE ANY OF THESE BENEFITS THAT I PAID JUST UNDER $2000, 00 FOR 3 MONTH'S OF COVERAGE !!! (DOES YOUR STIMULUS BILL COVER THIS) ??

WHEN YOU ARE ORDERING YOU HAVE GREAT SERVICE BECAUSE UNITED BENEFITS OF AMERICA HAS YOU LOCKED IN FOR THEIR PAYMENT AND YOU CAN NOT CANCEL FROM YOUR BANK BECAUSE YOU AGREED TO THEIR TERMS. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT EVER CALLING BACK FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET THROUGH AND YOUR DOCTOR OR DENTIST WILL NOT GET THROUGH EITHER !!! I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL MARCH 15, 2009 IN ORDER TO GET CANCELED NEXT MONTH ON THE 15TH (I THINK THIS IS THE WAY IT WORKS. I WILL BE SENDING THEN A REGISTERED LETTER THEY WILL HAVE TO SIGN FOR, A FAX AND ANOTHER 10 HOURS OF ANOTHER PHONE CALL ALSO AND THEN I WILL HAVE TO CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT TO GET DONE WITH THEM.I PERSONALLY THINK THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS GETTING SCAMMED BY THESE UNDERSTAFFED INSURANCE COMPANY AND I NEVER GET RETURN CALLS AND I THINK I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE !!! MESSAGES PROBABLY GET DELETED.(NOT SURE). HERE ARE SOME NUMBERS I GOT WHEN I FINALLY SPOKE TO ONE LADY WHO TOLD ME THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED. THOMAS COKER 916-224-1496

R. Danielle DeRoche
    Director of Customer Relations
    866-964-2969 option 7
    615-515-6623 Fax

• Ba
      4th of Mar, 2009

My husband and I lost our jobs so we started looking for ins. we also were misreprentated and no one will call me back. I am now on the look out again for health insurance. I have called, left message on all the options i can and no one has called back. WE don't have the money to do this all over again. I medicine is the worst.
    Barb 319-937-5010

4th of Mar, 2009

CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER !!!

4th of Mar, 2009

YOU CAN ALSO CALL 615-831-1074 OPTION 1 AND THEN 1 AGAIN LEAVE A MESSAGE THIS LADY IS VERY NICE AND SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE FAX # TO CANCEL YOUR POLICY !!!

• Cu
      16th of Oct, 2009

i have this plan and it worked fine for me. there are steps u need to take if you are going to go to an out of network doctor if u do not take them the doc wont except it. so i took them and i had no problem. this plan does take some work on the owners part but most of the complaints i se are from people who did not follow what it says to do in the packet. thousands of people get this plan and there are few complaints for that many people. the truth is u can look up any company blue cross, united health care ect... and you will find people complaining about all of them. so u cant please all the people all the time no matter what u do! hopefully this will help any one reads this comments to know the truth