United Benefits Of America / not emailing my information and also taking me bank account info and social security

FL, United States Review updated:
3.55
They asked for my bank account information and also my social security. Why do they need to know that?
Sh

Comments

Mi
  28th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I think we just got scammed too! I made the firwst inquiry about a quote and got a call back within 5min. And when my husband talked to" Matt Jackson" he asked for our bank numbers and ss#. I had thought about it for a couple of days and it just didnt feel right. Now after reading all this stuff I really dont feel right. My husband is on the phone as I am typing this to stop everything.
Ha
  10th of Feb, 2009
WELL AS WITH ANY COMPANY-WHETHER ITS HEALTH IN SURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, OR WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE - YOU HAVE TO PAY BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR POLICY. I GOT MY HEALTH COVERAGE THROUGH UNITED BENEFITS WITH A NON PROFIT COMPANY THEY WORK WITH AND I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT-LIKE THE LADY I SPOKE WITH TOLD ME IN ORDER TO GET THE BEST BENEFITS YOU HAVE TO PAY-SO THE LOWER YOU GO THE LESS COVERAGE YOU GET AND MORE OUT POCKET SHE TOLD UP FRONT BEFORE SHE EVER SHOPPED AROUND FOR ME-SO SOUNDS LIKE THE PEOPLE ON HERE COMPLAINING WERE WANTING CHEAP PLANS AND BASIC COVERAGE AND ARE NOW MAD BEACAUSE THEY WERE CHEAP AND GOT WHAT THEY PAID FOR-I RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE AND HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER A YEAR
Th
  26th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
WHAT A BUNCH OF BS...

WHEN YOU ARE ORDERING YOU HAVE GREAT SERVICE BECAUSE UNITED BENEFITS OF AMERICA HAS YOU LOCKED IN FOR THEIR PAYMENT AND YOU CAN NOT CANCEL FROM YOUR BANK BECAUSE YOU AGREED TO THEIR TERMS. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT EVER CALLING BACK FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET THROUGH AND YOUR DOCTOR OR DENTIST WILL NOT GET THROUGH EITHER !!! I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL MARCH 15, 2009 IN ORDER TO GET CANCELED NEXT MONTH ON THE 15TH (I THINK THIS IS THE WAY IT WORKS. I WILL BE SENDING THEN A REGISTERED LETTER THEY WILL HAVE TO SIGN FOR, A FAX AND ANOTHER 10 HOURS OF ANOTHER PHONE CALL ALSO AND THEN I WILL HAVE TO CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT TO GET DONE WITH THEM.I PERSONALLY THINK THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS GETTING SCAMMED BY THESE UNDERSTAFFED INSURANCE COMPANY AND I NEVER GET RETURN CALLS AND I THINK I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE !!! MESSAGES PROBABLY GET DELETED.(NOT SURE). HERE ARE SOME NUMBERS I GOT WHEN I FINALLY SPOKE TO ONE LADY WHO TOLD ME THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED. THOMAS COKER 916-224-1496
Th
  9th of Mar, 2009
YOU CAN CALL 615-831-1074 OPTION 1 AND THEN 1 AGAIN LEAVE A MESSAGE THIS LADY IS VERY NICE AND SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE FAX # TO CANCEL YOUR POLICY OR GET RESULTS ON ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED !!!