United Benefit Advantage / Ripoff
Talk about a scam!!! You get the promise (in my case) of $150 in free gas, but you have to sign up for their "program" to buy items online, which you cannot see the goods or prices until AFTER you are a member. You also get signed up for a magazine subscription service (for a monthly fee), and when I received the package for that, they had signed me up for 4 magazines THAT I HAD NOT ORDERED.
As soon as I saw the magazine "deals", there was not a single magazine that I would want so I cancelled the service (I have yet to see if they still try to bill me).
The shopping/lifestyle/car care/travel/legal service I also cancelled. The package ordered was on 27 November and I received the package on 9 Dec with a postmark of 3 Dec!!! The "introductory" price was for 2 weeks. I am glad that I cancelled this mess before getting charged the monthly fee (again, I had better not see it on my credit card).
I still haven't seen the "prize return" letter for the gas vouchers, and I was told WHEN I WAS CANCELLING that there is a $9.95 "processing" fee. Add that to the $13.90 for a nothing service and you have to wonder if I pay it, will I ever see the "prize"????
Do yourself a favor and if you get a mail solicitation or phone call from these scammers, hang up or don't reply.
More United Benefit Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- United Benefit Advantage - Fraudulent withdrawal of funds from bank account 
- United Benefit Advantage - Harassment 
- United Benefit Advantage - Unauthorized charges 
- United Benefit Advantage - Fraudulent Company took money from my account without authorization and no order placed 
- United Benefit Advantage - fraudulent charges
- United Benefit Advantage - Unauthorized charges/membership
- United Benefit Advantage - Magazine and united benefit advantage 
- United Benefit Advantage - Fraud through bogus Walmart offer
- United Benefit Advantage - Taking money
- United Benefit Advantage - $24.95