United Automobile Insurance Co / Car Repairs
DON'T BUY INSURANCE THROUGH THIS COMPANY AND HOPE SOMEONE WHO DOES NEVER HITS YOU...THEY RIP OFF FOLKS THAT THEIR CLIENTS HIT!!!
This company does NOT have a 24/7 number you can call for claims as some links say they do...only Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 PM EST.
Their client hit my car on 3/5/10 at 5:15 pm so I had to call on 3/8/10 to make a claim and was told an adjuster would call me in 3 to 5 days, well on 3/15/10 I had to call again and was told the same thing. Unbelieveable...I heard nothing until I called again on 3/22/10 and demanded an adjuster to come give an estimate that day! He told me in 3 to 4 days UAIC would call me to let me know the estimate was approved...well on 3/26/10 I had to call them to find out if it was approved in which it had been approved and they wanted to know what shop had my car...it was still sitting in my driveway!!!
Now they want me to pay $228.87 to the repair shop for betterment of the muffler that their client damaged. This is ridiculous! If their client had not been text messaging she would have seen our car stopped so why should we have to pay for betterment???? I did not need a new muffler until she hit my car!
More United Automobile Insurance Co Complaints & Reviews
- United Automobile Insurance - Will not Honor Claim 
- United Automobile Insurance - Worst Insurance Company!! 
- UAIG - Bad service 
- UAIC--United Automobile Insurance Company/Auto Insurance - claims management 
- United Automobile Insurance - Lies about prem. payment 
- United Automobile Insurance - repairing damaged truck 
- United Automobile Insurance Company (UAIC) - Payments for my car jerry watson had uaic ins
- United Automobile Insurance - Not paying for clients damages
- UAIC - horrible claim service 
- Uaic Insurance - TOTAL LOSS