United auto ins / My car rental and repairs

1 Miami, FL, United States

i got in to a car crash which was not my fault and it took 2 months to look at my car then some little kid gives me a ### $270.00 quote on my car which was a joke . then the so call rep for united auto "SOKO KAMBI" (###) takes forever to let me take my car to a real body shop the shop owner said that United Auto is the worst company ever and he won't even bother to get a supplement because they take forever to do anything . As i know because its bein 2 1/2 months already so i take my car to the shop and go to the rental place (Enterprize)they say that UNITED AUTO is crap and we have to pay ahead and get rembursed it takes a week to fix the car.
it came out to $250. so i faxed it to get rembursed and the ### SOKO KAMBI says that she only going to give me $20 for my rembursement.. I am going to court now and never again going with this ### UNITED AUTO
oh yea they said because they expected it to be done in one day HAHAHAHA...who fixes a car in one day ???????? and the supervisor ALEX is a joke and a ### too ...u can tell him i said so...
the