United Auto Credit / Shady practices!

1 Earth City, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 636 326 5883

Whatever you have to do to avoid using this company, you should do it! This type of company should be illegal. They don't want your payments! They want your car! The first time you are late they Reposes it! No matter how your payment history is. No matter what your reasons for hardship. This subprime financing crisis is just another way for the government to ensure that poor people stay poor. UNITED AUTO CREDIT SHOULD BE STOPPED. DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SO SHADY AND FOCUSED ON GETTING YOUR CAR IT IS ALMOST A GUARANTEE THEY WILL FIND A REASON TO REPOSES.

Comments

• Da
      1st of Apr, 2008

I agree with this. United Auto Credit and Orlando Auto Mall are working together to scam consumers with bad credit out of their money and the vehicle. They take your cash down payment and as soon as you miss a payment or you are late they want the car back. Orlando Auto Mall has refused to title or tag the car that I have. I know this is illegal. I believe they are working together to scam innocent consumers with bad credit.

• Do
      2nd of Apr, 2008

It sounds to me there is a lot more involved to your situation. I don't know of any finance company that wants to take a loss or does not want to work with a debtor. If you are staying in touch with the lender and making and keeping sound arrangements, then you will stay in your car. When you stop communication and stop making payments a lender has only one option, take back their collateral. Sorry for your loss!

• Bi
      5th of Apr, 2008

I definately agree with "DON" perhaps paying your bills in a timely manner may assist you with preventing repossession of your vehicle. Additionally, I do believe that what I know about this business it was apparrenlty not a multiple choice of banks at your finger tips fighting to lend you money. This lender is a subprime i.e. "your credit worthiness is not favorable". Sounds to me as though you should have been greatful for the opportunity for a second chance, versus complaining about what got you repod in the first place... PAY ON TIME, COMMUNICATE = AVOID THE HOOK!

• Bi
      5th of May, 2008

IF ANYONE OF THE DEBTORS THAT IS PAST DUE TO UNITED AUTO CALLED AND EXPLAINED THEIR SITUATION THEY WILL AND I REPEAT WILL WORK WITH YOU- IT'S A RIDICULOUS IDEA
    THAT THEY WANT YOUR CAR THEY ARE MAKING 24.99 SIPMLE INTEREST OFF YOU THERE IS NO REASON TO TAKE THE CAR. BUT THE CUSTOMERS W/ THIS COMPANY ARE THERE FOR A REASON, THEY CANT GET A LOAN ANYWHERE ELSE AND THEY ARE BELOW THE NORMAL INTELGENCE LEVEL, WHO PUTS 3-4 GRAND DOWN ON A USED CAR WHEN THEY COULD OWN ONE W/ THAT $

• Do
      30th of Jul, 2008

All you assclowns are completely right. We didn't take excellent care of our credit, maybe we let some bills go unpaid or made some mistakes and now we are forced to pay the high interest and deal with the harassing phone calls, excessive fees and annoyances. I mean, we can't be perfect like all of you who are NEVER late on ANY bill under ANY circumstances...take for instance my almost late payment. My wife pays all the bills and balances the checkbook. Well the check she sent she forgot to sign...how stupid right? I mean, only a complete idiot would make a mistake like that...she should be working fast food instead of running a law office, right? I mean, I am sure that is what YOU are thinking...but I digress...they sent the check back in plenty of time for her to sign it and send it back, but we got busy with our 8 month old and all the housework and I had planned to run it to the office that is 45 mins. from my house, but I didn't want to drag my baby all the way there. I know, I am just making excuses...You would have run it up there the very same day you received it in the mail. So anyways, on the day it was due she called to pay over the phone with the debit card. They charged us $15.00 for that. Ok fine, seems a bit excessive but whatever. Then the lady informed my wife that if it had been late, then they would have tacked on an additional $150.00 for which I am sure we justly deserve, since we are poor, lazy, unethical people who simply choose not to pay our bills. My point is, you sit here and mock, ridicule and shame this guy. Is it not enough that we pay 24% interest when most of you pay less than half that? I put $700 down on a $5, 000 vehicle that I hope to have paid off in about 6 months and hopefully my credit will be in better shape then so I can get a better loan. Do I agree that we should be grateful (thats how you spell it Bill Payor- by the way, that is pretty clever, you think that up on your own or did your kid think that one up?) that they gave us a chance? YES- I needed a vehicle and my problems are more with the dealer than the finance company. Do I think we should be given the same level of respect as anyone else giving their hard earned money (unless you are a single mother of 4 kids with 4 different fathers living on welfare)? Absolutely! I am a good guy who made some mistakes and I do the best that I can. But I don't need a bunch of halfwits like all of you trying to tear me or anyone else down because somehow you think you are better than us because you can get a bigger loan with a better interest rate. You people make me sick and Bill Collector...you say we are were we are because we can't get a loan anywhere else and we are below the normal intelligence level? Please Einstien, tell me what the "Normal" Level is for intelligence based on I.Q. and I know for a fact I am above it. Probably higher than you are, numbnuts. Now I realize that most of you probably won't even see this, but if you do and you want to respond to what I said or debate it, please...I am begging you to say something. I love nothing more than making people look even dumber than they make themselves look on a daily basis.

• Te
      14th of Mar, 2009

If you are late and don't make your payment on time you are in violation of your contract with them. They have every right to repossess the vehicle. I would recommend paying your bill on time.