United Auto Credit / Possible Illeagal Repo
United Auto Credit Dearborn is the worst auto financier that I have ever had the displeasure in dealing with.
The tactics used by this company are beyond unreasonable... be it with the constant phone calls for collection, even after payment has been made mind you... to their appearing at the residence without authorization from the person paying the debt for the vehicle.
My story is not all that different from other posters here, but being in Michigan (A state that leads the country in unemployment as of this writing) UACC has gone so far as to skirting the law with their practices.
It has been my understanding that if a payment is late, UACC will call and demand payment... and for the most part that is true, however... the not only call you, they will call others and state that they want you to contact them... but what happens when the person that they are trying to contact does not have a phone?
Well they will call the deactivated number, ignore the alternate number that was given by the holder... and send no notice that the vehicle is in any jeopardy of being repossessed.
Then, they will have the car repossessed on a Sunday, when there isn't anyone in their offices so that a protest can be called in... or if there is a misunderstanding or lag between a payment that had been sent already can be noted and the repo be called off.
This company practices in trespassing, and possible illegal repossession tactics.
Do NOT deal with any auto dealer that will knowingly deal with this company.
More United Auto Credit Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls! 
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell! 
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement 
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto 
- United Auto Credit Corporation - VERY RUDE ,HARRASSING 
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - violation of fdpca
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Extremely Rude and Unprofessional
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending 
- United Auto Credit - saying i owe more monies