United Auto Credit Corporation / Harrassment And Rude

1 MO, United States Review updated:

We have had a loan with this company for the past 2 years. They constintly harass us. If our loan falls due on a Sunday I wait till Monday to pay it and before I even get up they are calling. They are very rude, hateful, mean and call multiple times a day till you make ur payment. My contract states there is a 15 day grace period, they even call before the due date. They have been told numerous time not to contact my husband at work, even by his employer, and they are still harassing him at work. They even went as far as contacting a man who lives down our street with a paper to give to us when we got 5 days late on a payment. We sitll have more payments with this company and I sure hope someone can find a way to put a stop to the harassment and the way this company treats people.

Comments

• Ho
      13th of Mar, 2010

I agree totally, I have had a loan with them for two years as well. they are very rude, unprofessional and uncaring. I have had them call my phone 15 times in one day. This is nonsense and unexcusable. If you try telling them you will pay on a certain day, they continue to call anyways and yell and threaten you. I do not recommend using this company for any reason. UACC should be brought down by a class act or something. I mean really is all the rudeness needed???

• Da
      17th of Dec, 2010

I had a jeep financed with UACC out of Charlotte, NC. I regret to this day that I got it financed with them but they were the only one that I could get financed with due to my credit. There is/was a guy named Kevin that works there who is a TOTAL jerk. He called me once like a few days before my payment was due. I told him that it was going to be a day late cause of a situation that had arose. He said that if i couldn't pay it on time that I needed to go sell my blood, kidney, or other organ so that i could make my payment on time. At other times, he would call the 5 contacts that I had to give them and tell them to let me borrow money so that I would make my payment on time and would also discuss my account with them. I contacted the headquarters and was told that there wasn't anything that they could do because it would be my word against his. If any1 ever wants to file a class action lawsuit against this corrupt, unprofessional, and harassing company let me know. I know Kevin has told others the same thing he told me because of reports on /link removed/

• Tr
      15th of Jul, 2017

Hello friend. I have finance an 2005 explore i only had that truck about 3 weeks just got it in aug 2016 i having problems with so i had contact them to let them know about what was going on with it needed an new engine so pretty much they had sold me a bad truck and telling me i still have to make my payments and the truck is not drive able i had lost my job behind it cause it was my only transportation so i gave it back to them and went somewhere else . I still getting these harassment calls telling me they will garnish my check it i don't pay for that vehicle and i don't have it anymore they had already sold it to somebody they wouldn't give me no advice on trying to get it fix or nothing they was just wanted the money now 2017 today still getting these calls.