United Auto Credit Corp. / harassment
I too have been harassed and treated like a nobody from these jerks. I have had my car loan with this company for 4 1/2 years now. Back when I first got the loan, a lender for my boyfriend had put a freeze on our joint checking account. The day I found this out, I had already mailed a check for my car payment. I had immediately called them up and told them the situation. I had asked for them to contact me when the pyyment had arrived so that I can replace the check with a money order so it didnt bounce. Needless to say, they never did and not only did I have a bounced check with them, I also had to pay the returned check fee.
When I had called to complain about this, the gentleman I spoke to said he didnt recall such a conversation with me. From that point on they would not accept check payments from me.
And just recently, my car broke down, the engine blew. I called to let them know and see if there was anything that could be done other than get a new car. I was told "no" by three different people. I also informed them I will not be paying the months payment because I cant drive the car. I spoke to someone else who had informed me that they could loan the money for the repairs but tack on the money to my existing loan at the same % rate. Told them no thank you, they werent getting anymore than necessary from me.
During the month I refused to pay the payment. They called everone I had listed as a reference on my application when I was just one day late. After talking to 3 people in the office I told them I would send them a money order. They had asked me "Why dont you come in and pay in person, it is already late." At which time I blew up calling him an idiot because after 4 conversations with the same person he totally forgot that my car was inoperable. I have had to take a 45 minute bus ride very day to get to work to make the money to give to them.
More United Auto Credit Corp. Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls! 
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell! 
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement 
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo 
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto 
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - violation of fdpca
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Extremely Rude and Unprofessional
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending 
- United Auto Credit - saying i owe more monies