United Airlines / Priceline.com / no money reimbursement!
I purchased airline round trip ticket to Ohio and the flight was delayed and canceled. So, I did not take my trip. I was told that I could not be reimburse my money back. First, I was told that if I call the airline back the next day they would give me a future flight the day I choose. They tried to put on a flight with Continental Airlines but they were full and had no more seats, then around 8:00 pm they said that they had a flight at La Guardia Airport that departs at 9:15 pm but they said that I might not make it because I was at United Airline In Newark New Jersey. I would like to know why do I have to loose my money because they did not have a flight for me.
More United Airlines / Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - flight ticket refund
- Priceline.com - car rental enterprise
- Priceline.com - airline tickets, travel protection, priceline customer service
- Priceline.com - taxes and fees
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation under false pretenses