United Airlines / failure to deliver
I was booked on a flight out of Cheyenne, Wy to Rochester, Ny fri. 19, 2017. flight was scheduled to depart at 7:07 a.m. cost $325.00
The plane would not not pass inspection several times. We did not leave cheyenne until 11:30 a.m.
I missed all my connecting flights due to this . When I finally reached Chicago the weather cancelled all flights. I wasn't schedled to leave Chicago until 10:00 p.m. the next day!
I rented a car which cost me an additional $500.00.
I am a business man and my time is valuable.
I did not fly from chicago, Ill to Rochester, ny. and i would like a refund for that portion of the flight.
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- United Airlines - Rude and Abusive Flight Attendants 
- Continental Airlines - Rude Svc Mgr and inflexible change fee
- United Airlines - Cancellation
- United Airlines - inconsiderate Flight Attendant 
- United Airlines - Poor customer service and harassing phone calls 
- United Airlines - will not refund mistaken fee