United Airlines / Incompetent baggage handling and customer service
My luggage was lost from San Francisco to Dulles Airport. I arrived in Washington D.C. in the afternoon for an evening event and morning meeting. Well, I missed my evening event and my morning speaking engagement on Capitol Hill. At midnight I was told that my bag was found and would be delivered between 1am-6am. At 7am, I was told by United that I (not United) needed to follow up with ABC Delivery. After several attempts at ABC, I finally get someone that says they didn't pick up bags from United until 7am and they need a 4 hour window for delivery. Because United baggage handlers scanned my luggage, but didn't put it on the belt, and customer services lax attitude in getting it delivered to me, I will now miss my 9am presentation. Due to the airlines incompetence my reputation is tainted and business trip to D. C. is a bust.
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour