united acceptance inc / breech of contract an missing payments

1 Smyrna, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-799-1800

they took my auto loan and never sent me any thing to sign they have told me that i am behind 519.00 dollars and have breeched my contract

More united acceptance inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Js
      9th of Jan, 2009

A similar thing happened to me when my car loan was sold to them in 2001. I was never notified by anyone except the dealership who sold my loan, who told me to wait for information from United Acceptance in the mail. I never received anything in the mail, but of course I did receive a phone call about a month later informing me I was behind on my payment. From there until I finally paid the damn thing off, I had nothing but trouble with them, and now, 8 years later, I am once again having trouble with them...over the same car, which I have not owned for five or six years!

• Pr
      12th of Aug, 2009

THESE SCAM ARTISTS STOLE MY CAR LAST NIGHT THEY CALL IT A REPO..PLEASE I MAKE MY PAYMENTS BUT THEY DONT CARE THEY SAID IM 900$ BEHIND MY ### I KNOW IM NOT T=BUT THAT WHAT THEY SAID THEY NEVER SENT ME A LETTER AND THEY NEVER CALLED BUT ILL BE DAMMED THEY SURE AS HELL SHOWED UP TO STEAL MY CAR THIS IS BS WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE

• Kr
      5th of Nov, 2013

They just took over my payment schedule and i never recieved a letter but i havent had a problem so far but if they take my ride we will go to court bc i have an interlock in it and if they damage it they will have more than a lawsuit!!!