uniroyal laredo cyn-country tires / Bad Tires/poor services

1 345 westgate drive, brockton. MABrockton, MA, United States

I bought four set of tires from town fair tires on April 24, 2015 at (345 westgate drive, Brockton. MA location) manufactured by Uniroyal laredo for my 07 Nissan Murano Price total of $779.59, Invoice# [protected] Clerk#548f #IBM 27198 (P.s computer balancing and front wheel alignment) . I have been experiencing several vibration from my Nissan murano after uniroyal laredo cyn-country tires was purchased and placed on my car by town fair tire brockton location, I have been back to this location severally for re-balancing but nothing was done properly. I have asked severally for my tires to be changed based on the warranty on these tires still nothing was done. On June 2, 2015 I called the brockton town fair tire and spoke to the manager Rene at 8:42am, that my brand new tires are out of air and I need a replacement. He told me that I had 30 days to test drive those tires and that it was out of warranty. I am very dissatisfied with services rendered and town fair tire brockton have cost me a lot of my personal time wasted driving from fall river, MA to Brockton MA to rectify an issues caused by poor services. I am demanding for a refund of $779.59.

uniroyal laredo cyn-country tires