UniquePhones / UNIQUEPHONES IS A SCAM

1 Sweden Review updated:

I paid for my phone to be unlocked and received no code. I have waited for over a month now with no response on my demand for refund. Reading that many people had the same experience as me, it is clear Uniquephones is a scam.

More UniquePhones Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2009

They are a SCAM!

• Af
      23rd of Dec, 2009

I have waited over a week for my code when their website states a 24hr turnaround. Whenever I chase them I get a stock email reponse stating 'your code should be with you within 24hrs'. I am still waiting

• Bu
      26th of Dec, 2009

I agree. UniquePhones have terrible service.

They advertise that one will get the code in 12h, but it's been 2 weeks already!

Every time I've contacted them, they come up with different excuses. I think they're lying and trying to makeup for lazyness. A consistency is to blame everything on "the supplier"... however, if you're not close with your supplier, then you shouldn't have a business ;)

Don't order from them - you'll regret it, waste time and money (even if you do get a refund, after 3 weeks of waiting... what for?)

• Un
      29th of Dec, 2009

yep it's a Scam. Uniquephones.com is a total scam. DON"T bother!

i'm now contacting paypal and credit card company for a refund and to see what i can do to have there paypal services removed.

• Ct
      1st of Apr, 2009

I just came across your post. I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. We are commited to make things right for you. Please contact me directly at camella.tierney@uniquephones.com so we can resolve this matter. I appreciate the opportunity.

Camella Tierney
    Customer Support Agent
    UniquePhones

• Mi
      10th of Apr, 2009

unique phones is awsome

awsome i tell you . i got my code within 5 mins of paying for it. and at 50% off. thanks camella. ur the best

and no its not a scam. there a great quality company

• Mi
      8th of Apr, 2010

ive used them 2 times now. no complaint at all. btw did u guys check ur spam catcher on ur email? sometimes it grabs stuff its not supposed to.

• Es
      31st of Aug, 2010

It just worked fine with me, I got my code in an hour or so. Althought customer service never replied or picked up the phone.

9th of Apr, 2010

I have not received my unlock code yet, they have asked me to wait upto 1pm EST which I did no code from them what ever.
    THEY ARE SCAM DONOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THEM.

I am real if you want to know they are scam this is my mailid joeidefrank711@gmail.com
    http://www.unlocking.com/track.php?id=2134290&email=joeidefrank711@gmail.com tracking link which would read processing for ever.

order no 2134290

unlocking.com/uniquephones.com is fraud, they are scammers

I just got a mail from them they are asking to wait 48hrs. will be updating here soon about them.

8th of Apr, 2010

I have ordered an unlock code for my BlackBerry STROM my order no is 2134290 with unlocking.com, they promise that you would get a code under 3mins and its 10hrs now I have no code yet. I have mailed them twice they replied me it would take 48hrs to get the code. They wont take our calls no live chat support.

I guess I was scammed, will put a dispute in paypal.com if i wont get my code in 24hrs.

8th of Apr, 2010

BTW I forgot to mention uniquephones.com is now called unlocking.com.

9th of Apr, 2010

I got my codes and it worked fine now.but only after putting up a dispute in paypal.com

• Ol
      7th of Oct, 2010

They are definitely a scam!! I waited for a week but no email or SMS came through. Then another week; nothing. I contacted Uniquephones via email, phone and their "real-time" chat, to no avail. They just never respond as soon as they get your money. Beware!