I paid for my phone to be unlocked and received no code. I have waited for over a month now with no response on my demand for refund. Reading that many people had the same experience as me, it is clear Uniquephones is a scam.

More UniquePhones Complaints & Reviews

Plus UniquePhones - Unlocking phone [7]

N  1st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I just came across your post. I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing. We are commited to make things right for you. Please contact me directly at camella.tierney@uniquephones.com so we can resolve this matter. I appreciate the opportunity.

Camella Tierney
Customer Support Agent
N  10th of Apr, 2009 by
unique phones is awsome

awsome i tell you . i got my code within 5 mins of paying for it. and at 50% off. thanks camella. ur the best

and no its not a scam. there a great quality company
N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
They are a SCAM!
A  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I have waited over a week for my code when their website states a 24hr turnaround. Whenever I chase them I get a stock email reponse stating 'your code should be with you within 24hrs'. I am still waiting
A  26th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree. UniquePhones have terrible service.

They advertise that one will get the code in 12h, but it's been 2 weeks already!

Every time I've contacted them, they come up with different excuses. I think they're lying and trying to makeup for lazyness. A consistency is to blame everything on "the supplier"... however, if you're not close with your supplier, then you shouldn't have a business ;)

Don't order from them - you'll regret it, waste time and money (even if you do get a refund, after 3 weeks of waiting... what for?)
A  29th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
yep it's a Scam. Uniquephones.com is a total scam. DON"T bother!

i'm now contacting paypal and credit card company for a refund and to see what i can do to have there paypal services removed.
N  8th of Apr, 2010 by
I have ordered an unlock code for my BlackBerry STROM my order no is 2134290 with unlocking.com, they promise that you would get a code under 3mins and its 10hrs now I have no code yet. I have mailed them twice they replied me it would take 48hrs to get the code. They wont take our calls no live chat support.

I guess I was scammed, will put a dispute in paypal.com if i wont get my code in 24hrs.
A  8th of Apr, 2010 by
BTW I forgot to mention uniquephones.com is now called unlocking.com.
D  8th of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
ive used them 2 times now. no complaint at all. btw did u guys check ur spam catcher on ur email? sometimes it grabs stuff its not supposed to.
N  9th of Apr, 2010 by
I have not received my unlock code yet, they have asked me to wait upto 1pm EST which I did no code from them what ever.

I am real if you want to know they are scam this is my mailid joeidefrank711@gmail.com
http://www.unlocking.com/track.php?id=2134290&email=joeidefrank711@gmail.com tracking link which would read processing for ever.

order no 2134290

unlocking.com/uniquephones.com is fraud, they are scammers

I just got a mail from them they are asking to wait 48hrs. will be updating here soon about them.
N  9th of Apr, 2010 by
I got my codes and it worked fine now.but only after putting up a dispute in paypal.com
D  31st of Aug, 2010 by
It just worked fine with me, I got my code in an hour or so. Althought customer service never replied or picked up the phone.
A  7th of Oct, 2010 by
They are definitely a scam!! I waited for a week but no email or SMS came through. Then another week; nothing. I contacted Uniquephones via email, phone and their "real-time" chat, to no avail. They just never respond as soon as they get your money. Beware!