Unique pals transport service / Doesn't exist...

I was trying to purchase a Engish Bulldog online the guy's name was Diamis (bad meat) landmother74 @gmail.com [protected] is the so called number.He was suppose to send it from Arizona.a company I can't find.Called Unique pals transport manager so called Betty Chambers.But they didn't get this girl.i went to the store to get the reload able card .which was not the right one, So Diamis said send a pic of it to see if they can use it I covered up card numbers sent pic of what it came in...lol he goes they can use it.so he texted about a dozen times with no answer from me...lol now who got played...lmao...and get this everything was 400 dollars BS..shipping from Arizona to Washington DC yeah right ..Guys I'm saying watch ur self.his next offer was to send through western Union to friend in Camaroon and if cashier ask why I'm sending it, it's for my friend...lol. Do to fact I couldn't get my money back for the correct card...They didn't get a dime thank you lord..

Ni
Jan 31, 2015

Comments

• St
      12th of Apr, 2015

called the person of the oudles web site everything sounded legit well ges again they got me for $450.00

• St