Unique 121 / Terrible company

I joined this escort agency 4 weeks ago and they took a fee of £350 for becoming a member and promised me work . They rang me again a few days later to say they had a "A" list star coming over from the US and they thought i would be suitable for him. They then took a £1200 fee as a bond so i would promise to do what they said . The first meeting was called off due to the weather conditions and since then they have kept putting me off .They do not ring me or return my calls and they will not give me their address. I am in touch with consumer direct and trading standards and my credit csrd.

Ja

Comments

• Al
      26th of May, 2009

Hey here's an idea. Stop trying to be a hooker and maybe you wouldn't get scammed. Good job.

27th of May, 2009

ripped off for £650, no work offered, do not pay them they are scammers!

31st of May, 2009

thats really terrible Hope you found a better one

• Se
      5th of Jul, 2009
    121 Unique - Ripped Off for money and given no work
    England, Hertfordshire
    United Kingdom

I was ripped off for £250 by Unique 121 whom were advertising for staff. I was given a load of old flannel until they received my cash. That was 4 weeks ago and I have received no work and they would not refund my money. Crooks. Absolutely outrageous.
    Do not believe a word that they say and do not part with any money.

• Ka
      5th of Sep, 2009

There's nothing wrong with being an escort. I earn over £150, 000 per year doing what I love. Escorting is the oldest profession so stop being a complete prude and go and get laid, sounds as if you need it. If she wants to be a "hooker" then thats her decision. Sorry to her about the scam but it happens in every profession.

• Sh
      13th of Oct, 2009
    121 Unique - Ripped Off for money and given no work
    121 unique
    England, Hertfordshire
    United Kingdom

oh my god these people are con artists!!!

stay away!! dont pay the £350 sign up fee, they are scammers, and will never find u any work... ever!!!

dont fall for these pigs!!! what they say is that u will earn the money back within 3 days, but in three days they will probable be sitting in the carribean buying coctails with ur cash.

x x

• Fl
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Just wondering the girl who earns 150k per year does she pay tax.
    Yes its a scam and the people who are doing it probably have made a fortune>
    But dont you think that if anyone ask you for large amounts of money up front you should run a mile.
    I phoned and pretended that i wanted to be an escort and the really common one who answered the phone said oh you will do fine, she never even saw me, fine for what!!!
    The phones were tracked down to some industrial estate in wembley. maybe go round and wait outside and ask for a refund!
    They are probably in marbella doing the same thing. Of course they are hated, they are laughing their socks off.
    Think positive what goes round comes round and pure greed will be their down fall hopefully!!

• Fl
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Someone wrote earlier that they took another 1200quid ...NO THEY didnt you gave it to them like an idiot!!

• Ju
      3rd of Dec, 2009

Yes, I got ripped off £280 just recently. I'm jobless and started looking for any work available. I have done this work before and it has been ok but these people are scammers. Don't part with your money.

22nd of Jan, 2010

I to fell for this scam i lost my job and came a cross their ad in my local paper thought it would be quick and easy way to pay for my morgage silly me. £350 to sign up for six months, 3days later got loads of work for you but will need to hand over another £1500 that was march last year. Its still going phoned them up and their still at it, i said i joined as i was taken it by it all a fool i abmit and said i wanted to compalin thats its a scam and i will make sure it gets put in the paper so others dont get taken in by it and said i have seen several compliants on this site they told me i was taking bull and this cow put the phone down well as they say what goes round comes around!!!iv learnt a lesson

• Js
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Just had a call from this 121 because i was interested in earning a quick bit of cash and after she said up front fee i said no i cannot afford that right now, then she said we will give you a "staff discount" and do it for £200 ha ha what a load of rubbish. It is out of interest i checked complaints of this company and as i thought anyone who asks for upfront fee's and promises trips to europe etc is chattin out there ****. Sorry to hear about the ones that got caught out and as for the girls who do it i say do as you want and let the ones who direspect you continue on with there ignorance and opinionated ways for it those type of ppl who are the insecure type and find abuse to be the only cure for there unfortunate ways.

In a positive note at least we strive to make money and do not accept a poor standard of living. If you do or dont succeed at least you have tried!!! goodluck.

• Ak
      14th of Apr, 2010

I must admit i think i was an april fool as i parted with 250 ponds on the 1st april having been promised 3 bookings over easter, not a single booking in fact a week later i got a call asking me for 300 pounds more but this time i wised up and didn't give them a penny in fact i called the consumer complaints dept who would inform trading standards they said this was a criminal fraud offence that unique 121 are doing and infact the fact that they do not give their address on the website is actual criminal offence and they can be caught and prosecuted for it. Lets hope that before people get ropped in ive told the authorities and if its not a scam then they will have to either give me the 3 bookings i was offered before sighning up or refund my money im going to get it on tv on watchdog. Don't think any one should get ripped off by anyone but as you have posted hope you pass this on to other websites to warn others and do go to the police as they will be prosecuted for their lies all calls are recorded and don't hand over any more money if your asked for more i wish i hadn't even signed up but what goes round comes round and their turn is just around the corner...

• Me
      10th of Aug, 2011
    Unique 121 - Scammed
    Unique 121

After being out of work since, august 2009, I was online browsing for jobs.
    I came accross fish4jobs website, and as you do registered with hoping to find work. I came accross the usual jobs until I seen Unique121 looking for male escorts. This as you can imagine is not an ideal job but I thought I'd give it ago.
    So I applied, as you do and then recieved an email asking to confirm my name and contact telephone number. Response was very quick. I then replied with htese details and recieved a phone call the day after. They asked where did I find the job, after I said on fish4jobs the lady (Lisa) said well that shows we are a registered company. She seemed very honest and seemed to be very interested in me. Then the dreaded statement, The registration fee, great. So I said as you can imagine being out of work and signing on jobseekers I didnt have that sort of cash (£350), so she said well leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. She then rang me back the same day saying she could do it at a discounted price for £200. Well I thought brilliant so I said I'd try to get the money. For a couple of weeks i recieved phone calls every couple of days asking if I had managed to get the money together, the answer was no all the time. Her reply was well dont forget valentines day its double bubble (£240) an hour and she had clients waiting but needed my fee first. So as you can imagine being out of work and a single father I did what i can to get this £200 together, after lending off various people. I rang them and spoke to another women as Lisa wasnt available. I paid the 200 by putting money in there bank account. I was phoned right back and given a, 2 letter and 4 digit number. I was told on the phone that she had 2 clients, 1 for saturday nite and 1 for valentines day, great i thought. Saturday comes i tried ringing all day no answer. I tried to ring all day sunday no answer, I ve sent numerous emails, no reply. I then realize I've been scammed. Now I'm in serious trouble because I need to pay bac the money I lent off various people to pay their fee.

• Pb