Unipay2u / Fraud business

1 Malaysia Review updated:

HI,

I have invested a huge amount in unipay2u company but since long time i m not getting any payouts/rebates from the company as per their plan i have written so many e-mails to company as well as Mr James ( MD ) bt didnt receives even a single response from them, even i tried to call at his malaysia office no bt thts too doesnt exist.

please take necessary legal action against that rascal as i m fedup just because of him or else give me his add i go to malaysia to just kill that son of ###.
how he dares to make us fool, , , , im just neverthless as m unable to organise my sister marriege due to shortage of money which i have invested to grow up for better marriage arrangement.

please any body help to give James no or his postal add...

Comments

• Ah
      Feb 08, 2011
    UNIPAY2U - cheating business
    unipay2u
    Bangladesh

cheating I am going bagger from this cheating business. Nobody join this business please please please please and again please.
    Best Regards,
    [protected]@gmail.com
    business

• Md
      Feb 28, 2011

my requst all of to the dear bangladechi brother and sister to do't join to the mother focker unipay2u please----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and again please

best rigards
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• 42
      Apr 01, 2011

this 420 businsse plan company

• Ni
      Dec 11, 2011
    visarev unipay2u and unigateway2u gold invest - Not returning our invested amount even not the principal amount
    visarev unipay2u
    India

no return my savings& investments

May 09, 2013

Unipay2u marketing withdrew $97, 73 from my account without any order or authorization. I never have dealt with this company in the past. I researched in google and i found many results saying that this company is from china and it is a scam.

• Ab
      May 24, 2013
    UNIPAY2U - Not returning our invested amount even not the principal amount
    Unipay2u India
    India

Hi, I have spend about 1.5 lac rupees in the company name Unipay2u India. They promised that the amount will get doubled within 10 months. I didn't get anything in return nor they have returned my principal amount that I spend.