UnionTelecom / IncorrectBilling

p o box 191560Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 8005955975
I asked my service to be cancelled and apply my security deposit of 39.95 towards final bill. Paid the final bill in september 08. Got an email from customer service that I owe nothing. Guess what in October got a new bill with one call from september and 9.95 late charge plus 39.95 they never deducted as a payment from my security deposit.
The company has zero customer service as I have been hung up a few times. No one is willing to resolve and they insist that they cannot take my phone numbers off. I am afraid that they are the biggest frauds allowed to operate in USA.

Comments

Ha
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I m not agree
Mu
  25th of Nov, 2008
I agree
I also subscribed with Union Telecom for long distance plan that was wrongfully portrayed to me. I canceled my account immediately after I found hidden charges attached to long distance calling. I requested my security back and since one year I am still requesting my security amount every week and just get a new one week promise every time I call. Look like this company is a big fraud. some how overlooked till now.
Us

Phone: 718-690-3453
uniontelecomusa.com

THIS IS THE 1 OF COMPNAY WORKING IN USA UK AND CANADA
I REALY LIKE BILLING SISTEM ALSO VOICE QUALITAY
AND AMEZING THINK IS THAT THERE IS NO HIDEN TAXEX NO MONTHELY FREE """
UNIONTELCOM IS THE BEST"""
Ta

new york
Delaware
Phone: 718-705-4701
uniontelecomusa.com

i use the service of uniontelecom.the company rates are very good.it is very suitable becoz of discount packages.i suggest people to use uniontelecom.bye
Im
  14th of Mar, 2009
Previous complain are very similar to mine. What can be done to file small claim in Miami Beach, Fl, from Los Angeles, CA??/---Can I contact Florida attorney general???

I also subscribed with Union Telecom for long distance plan that was wrongfully portrayed to me. Was told 100 minutes free to India for first 3 months at 3.9c/min. My $39.50 would returned if not satis fied. Also, I would be able to check my charges online right away, to monitor my free minutes used during first 3 months.
After 6 calls in first 3 weeks one of them said there is charge of $8.30 but no one can tell me including their supervisor what it is, since it is not posted. Agin, after 2 emails, (never replied) and 3 calls was told bill will be posted after 30 days of my signing.
Finally, today was told that refund is only callin card and not my 39.50.
SOMEONE SHOULD FOLLOW THIS---May be with enough complains attorney can take it as a class actio suit.
By the way, the direct debit is done with a different name, which I can see on my bank transaction
An
  13th of May, 2009
I have similar experiences - not only they are billing incorrectly, but are not returning my security deposit. They promise something & keep on bugging you to get names of friends to call/bug them. Now they are telling me that you have to wait for one year to get the deposit back - crooks. They are a big fraud.