Union Workers Credit Services / Fraud suspected / send $.

1 1327 empire central suite 130dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

The letter is very miss leading!! I received the letter also, knowing my credit is not the greatest i knew that something was up. I looked on the bbb web - site to look - up the union workers credit services, sure enough they were on there. It is a legal business and the offer is correct. The offer does not say what the $10, 000 dollars is for. If you log on the web - site (Uwcs) and click on the merchandise tab you will see that the credit offer is to order through them. You have a $10, 000 dollar credit limit to purchase items through them. It really stinks that they send this credit approval out and get peoples hopes up!! With the market today who couldnt use an extra 10k. I plan to file a complaint with the bbb asap.

I hope this helped
Amanda

Am

Comments

• Kt
      15th of Dec, 2010

They want you to send $37 application fee that is only refundable upon your first purchase. To me it is fraudulent that they state that but do not state that the purchases are only through them. To me if they ask for application fee there should be a full disclosure that the purchases are only through them. Since the form they sent in effect could be considered a contract. Contracts should have full disclosure so that there is no misunderstanding of the full benefits, charges, or limitations of the credit use.