Union Workers Credit Services / Bogus Credit Card

1 PO Box 569410 Dallas, TX 75356-9410 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (214) 424-6888

I was sent a credit card offer with an activation fee of $37.00. I sent them my check on Nov. 12th and it was cashed Nov 20th. As of this date (Jan. 1o, 2009) I have received no credit card or any response from the Union Workers Credit Services. When I called I get caught up in their message center voice mail system and get a series of select this number for this information and the list goes on and on. Of course, after not receiving my credit card and my check being cashed, I googled the company only to discovery what a scam they are and how others have been ripped off as well. This company is a total scam and they need to be hung for taking advantage of people like this.

Comments

Ap
  5th of Dec, 2009

I just sent a payment of $37.00 December 3, and thought I would get some information on the Union Credit services. I now feel as if I made a huge mistake now that I've read on the complaints on this so called credit card company.

As
  16th of Jan, 2010

WOW! I JUST WANNA THANK YOU FOR GIVING US YOUR PHONE CALL WARNIING! I HAVN'T TRIED CALLING THEM YET, BUT NOW I FEEL SAFE...I'M GRATEFUL FOR COMING UPON YOURS, THANKS FOR TELLING ME, BUT I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH IT :(

14th of Feb, 2011
Union Workers Credit Services Inc - Fraud Scam
Union Workers Credit Services INC
1327 Empire Central Suite 130
Dallas
Texas
unionworkerscredit.com

States you have a $10, 000.oo credit limit pre-approved all you have to do is send $37.00. No Thanks

Kr
  22nd of Mar, 2011

Wow, Thank you for telling everyone that it is a scam because I got the same offer in the mail and I almost bought into and teel I checked it out over the computer and foud your complaint and i am glad I did and I am sorry that it happened to you and I do agree with you that these people should get hung hung for this!!!

Da
  27th of Jun, 2011

I sent in my 37$ and need my Crredit card before the end of the month is it going to be there when its time to pay my rent? or is thiss just a scam or something. David M Kunz Jr PO Box 5672 Vail Co. 81658 (970)401-1970

Da
  27th of Jun, 2011

I sent in my 37$ and need my credit card before the end of the month. Is it going to be there in time to pay the rent?, or is this just a scam or something. David M Kunz Jr POBOX 5672 Vail CO.81658 (970)401-1970