Union Workers Credit Services / Unauthorized billing

Once again I have received unsolicited credit card offers from this scam group. I have no money in the bank-don't believe in them-just witness the results now. I can get just as much interest from under my mattress. The fact that these scammers send people credit offers without knowing that they are not in financial difficulty is one thing, but to send it to those that are is criminal. I am one that has always known that you get nothing for nothing. So I investigate any offer of getting rich without any effort. These people should be put out of business and those that have been scammed should at least learn a valuable lesson, don't send money to anyone that you do not know. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Mi

Comments

• Li
      2nd of Feb, 2009

We sent a check to Union Workers Credit Services for the pre-approved membership Platinum Card for $10, 000.00. We have gotten 0 in return. They have no phone or e-mail address. They did put our check throw the bank in record time.It has now been five weeks and no word from them. HELP!!!

• Sc
      3rd of Feb, 2009

They do have a phone number and email address which it seem would be prudent to utilize to resolve your issue.

You can find this information at their website: http://www.unionworkerscreditservices.com/ (specifically at their Contact Us page: http://www.unionworkerscreditservices.com/Union%20Workers%20Credit%20Services%20contact%20us.htm )

As listed, their contact details are as follows:

Telephone: 214-424-6888
    Email Address: support@unionworkerscredit.com

• Me
      6th of Apr, 2009

For one "Scott" you used utilized and resolve. Its one or the other. Secondly you think maybe you could have posted that in a more sensitive manner. I believe it to be PRUDENT in this hour of misguidance and unlawful acts to be sensitive. Just my opinion.

• Il
      27th of May, 2009

i'm basically having the 5 week issue with the card and still nothing has arrived. I would like this resolved just as bad as the people who also fell victim as myself. Well hopefully they'll fill us i on the progress about UWCS within this coming month, but if there has been some change let me know.

• Il
      27th of May, 2009

i'm just wondering how does a company UWCS pull a low blow i mean thats the union right? for the people!

• Ta
      22nd of Feb, 2010

hi my name is Tawnya penix i would like my 37 dallors back it was not what i thought it was i would like u to refund my money my address is 401 n high st jackson oh 45640 thank you tawnya penix

• Da
      20th of May, 2011

I recieved a credit card offer from UWCS about 5 minutes ago. It's the same offer that is
    being discussed above. I think you all know what my first step was.
    Well, I'm typing this comment. Get the picture? If it smells bad, either hit the internet or
    throw it away. It's a very simple formula.
    Thanks for your information everyone!!!
    Danny