Union Workers Credit / wanting $ to sign up for a fake card

1 1327 empire central ste 130Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: none listed

This is a total scam, they want $37.00 for a preapproved credit card with a 10, 000 limit, which sure I could use, but upon checking it is for THEIR stuff and in no way a visa or mastercard, I have had a bankruptcy, so I know no one at this time would offer me that!! my approval number is [protected]

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Well I have 2 now and that's all I need, bankruptcy was my only recourse being disabled and it has been years now. I'm just trying to get this company from doing this $#@! why do you have a problem with that by judging what I should and shouldn't have?

22nd of Dec, 2010

If you knew all the facts! This is ridiculous and so are you

22nd of Dec, 2010

I think after reading all your complaints, I obviously need to get some more life going on! I think you need to get a life, don't ASSUME anything and that YOU know all the facts about people, the "vibrator" complaint could be construed in different ways, but I understand you've had some health issues, so I'm not here to judge, I have many health issues also, before my bankruptcy, so if it's all the same, go for a walk or ?? and please don't answer these anymore Have a great CHRISTMA!

• Fr
      4th of Mar, 2011
    Union Workers Credit - credit card application
    personal
    Sandusky
    Ohio
    Phone: 419-684-5503

On february 1 2011 Iapplied for a credit and sent a check for 37.00 dollars in a check form, check #1390 and i have not heard anything since. Would you advise me what to do. I would appreciate a reply.Thank you. Union workers credit services is who the check was made out to.

• Ki
      14th of Mar, 2012

Wish I had found your website sooner, and had done more research before sending my money ($37) to these swindlers.
    Thanks for exposing these crooks.