Union Moving And Delivery / Fail to delivery all furniture and unfair rates

1 Atlanta, GA, United States
Phone: 770 496-1671

I hired this company to move my furniture from out of storage in Ga. to another storage in New Orleans. The 1st. problem I incounter with them was I paid the owner Raphael over 4, 000 to do the move once my items got to New Orleans I was told that I owe other fees...not to mention all my furniture wasn't delivery to me large items that I could see was missing...a washer& dryer a computer chair along with the computer and chairs that go to my dinning room set.After I move my items into my house and un-packing I discover other items was missing such as a box of china and crystal glassware, Bedding and window covering. Someone had to go through my things to know what to take all boxes was pack and label by his company. I also became a victim of indenty theft because all my information was stored into my computer. I call the owner many times to speak with him he refuse to talk to me now my number and any 504 area code is blocked from his phone.I wrote him a letter I got no answer from him this is a unreliable company and need to be out of business.