Union Bank of India — complaint against vrindaban branch manager mamta varshney
The General Manager,
Union bank of India
Subject - Complaint against Vrindaban Bank Manager, Mamta Vashney
I Dr. Ambrish Agarwal residence of Agra was threatened by Mamta Vashney on phone on 02-07-09 at 11 o’ clock. The number from which I received the call was [protected].She said that she is the bank manager of Vrindaban Bank and told me that I have to pay a repayment loan of 4 lakhs of rupees in favor of Mrs. Radha Rani Agarwal.I asked who is Mrs Radha Rani Agarwal.She replied that she is wife of Mr Hari Narayan Agarwal and also my neighbour.She asked me to call you up. I asked whether I was the guarantor of the loan but she refused. She said that either I should pay the loan or I would b in big trouble.
At that time I was in a business meeting in which there were a lot of top business men and doctors of India. I had to immediately cancel my meeting because of mental tension and mental harassment due to which I will have to suffer a great loss in my business. I was also mentally disturbed because of which I had to immediately call Doctor V.K. Gupta of Agra.
I also contacted AGM Agra immediately whose num is [protected].AGM immediately talked to Mamta Vashney but she said that she didn’t contact me. But I have a proof that I received a call as I have the details on my landline phone.no is [protected].
then I called Mr. Ajmera who resides at Mumbai ph no052222896402. he also contacted Mamta Vashney but she again denied of calling me
We are your very old customers as we are having 5 accounts in the your bank in the name of my grandfather, mother, father, uncle, brother with account number 502465, [protected] .We are also having 3 accounts of the same bank in Agra with account number [protected] and also many fdr. .
So I would request you to look into the matter as soon as possible and also grant me the loss incurred in my business as well as in my mind.
Dr. Ambrish Agarwal
160, jaipurhouse agra282010
More Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews
- Union Bank of India - Nonactivation of ATM card 
- Union Bank of India - Misbehaving by Staff
- Union Bank of India - ATM not dispense but debited my acc. 
- Union Bank of India - Non clearing of cheque deposit 
- Union Bank of India - Excess charges debited 
- Union Bank of India - SHOCKINGLY DISPROPORTIONATE DISMISSAL TO A DALIT OFFICER
- Union Bank of India - amount deposit to account is not reflecting.
- Union Bank of India - UNAUTHORIZED CLEARANCE OF CHQEUE
- Union Bank of India - Loss of money 
- Union Bank of India - BRIBE AND MISBEHAVIOUR OF BM OF UNION BANK OF INDIA