Union 76 Gas Station / Water in gas

1 6502 Edinger Ave., Cross street: EdwardsHuntington Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

I have been taking my car to this gas station for 5 years, rarely in the past I have been forced to get gas from other stations. Lately, since the 'gas crisis' has hit, this is the ONLY station I have taken my car to. With that said, after my fill up, my car doesn't seem to want to start and when it does it blows out, WATER all over my garage floor. There is no explanation since California has laws in place to make sure each station has triple walled tanks. There is not that amount of mostiture coming from the tanks. I'm sure they are doing it on purpose to save a buck. I would definately beware and if you are someone who shops and buys at various gas stations you may never even notice you have water mixed in your gas! I plan on complaining to ConocoPhillips to do an investigation.

Comments

• St
      15th of Aug, 2008

Thank you for sharing this with those of us who get gas at the 76 gas station. I get gas in Southern California in the Inland Empire and my gas seems to finish a lot quicker. I will look out for anything like water gushing out of the gas tank and check how much gas I am getting and how many miles I drive daily.