Comments

• Te
      19th of Jan, 2011

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The issue faced by you of gateway timeout either seems to be a handset or website specific problem. Can we request you to kindly share your Uninor number, location and e-mail address with us so that we can have our technical team investigate the problem in detail, identify the problem and offer a solution.

Also, we would request you to follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/uninor) to help us quickly resolve your complaints and answer your queries.

Team Uninor
    Email: letstalk@uninor.in

• So
      21st of Jun, 2011

dear Team Uninor,
    i am using your uninor internet 90 Rs pack.it is very very slow. several time i make complain on customer care but nothing happen. truly i am fade up and tired, my area --howrah kadamtala westbengal .

can Team Uninor solve this problem?

• Sh
      12th of Dec, 2012
    uninor prepaid - Online recharge
    Uninor
    India

Hi i had recharged my wife's uninor number yesterday online. The number was not recharged but i got a message from uninor stating that my number was recharged but i didnt got the recharged amount and the email for the same was sent to the wrong address instead of the one which i had given kindly help me in getting this resolve soon

I am attaching the communication which i got from uninor as a proof

Thank You.