Uniformdiscount / NO DELIVERY

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of Merrell shoes and received a confirmation of the order. My account was charged for the shoes and shipping. I have not received the order nor have they responded to my e-mails which they claim is the only way to correspond with them. This is obviously a scam and should be addressed. Thank you!

Ca

Comments

• Ls
      6th of Apr, 2010

I've experienced the same. Order was placed and confirmed on March 2, 2010. Items have been paid for but not received. There's been no response via email and calling the customer service toll-free number was a waste of about 45 minutes on hold while being subjected to very loud music ( had to hold the phone away from my ear or set it down while I did other things on the computer). Argh!

15th of Apr, 2010

This is the worst one I have ever dealt with. Their charge showed up one day after I placed the order online. I paid for 2 days UPS air but it has been a week and there is no show of the stethoscope. Worst thing is, the status on their site says, "Completed", well none says what that "Completed" really means, there is no tracking info of the package.I sent mail to the customer care and no replies. I left a voice mail but no callback. I held onto the call for 30 minutes and no one ever answers. I really think they do not have any customer care representative out there, it's just the answering machine. I'm very much disappointed with the way these people are conducting business, and i really curse myself to have made decision to order my stethoscope from these virtual folks. I wanted to gift this to my brother on his Birthday but Birthday is gone already. This company is horrible. Never ever order from here.

• Ls
      15th of Apr, 2010

I contacted the Better Business Bureau via email and was routed to Complaints Board. No progress made at this point, April 15. Will probably have to add this experience to the School of Hard Knocks textbook.

• Ga
      21st of Apr, 2010

I had the same problem. i bought 3 sethoscope... But passed 15 days i don´t saw my product. I have cancelled at visa credit card.

17th of May, 2010

I had the same issue, ordered some shoes never received confirmation or any communication however I was billed for the shoes, over a week and a half went by and I had no shoes. Called them and after nearly an hour on hold I got some one. I was told Item was on back order, at which point I informed them that billing me before shipping was violation of Visa's terms and I wanted a refund. I now had to pay expedited shipping on Amazon to get my shoes by the time I need them...

• Ci
      2nd of Mar, 2015

This is the worst company ever .When u call they take orders but no one to talk to about your order they tell you to email only! I ordered white shoes from nurse mate size 10. I got a different brand shoe, style, color and a way bigger 11.5 size shoe. It took 2 weeks to ge this wrong. SCAM. they do this so you return item and gives them time to restock by then they send you want you want maybe. the WORST COMPANY EVER. Don, t use this SITE. EVERYTHING IS ON BACK ORDER THEY TELL YOU.

• Be
      24th of Apr, 2015

I echo what everyone else has said. I placed my order and waited almost three weeks for the shoes to get to my home (I had initiated credit card fraud the day before the shoes arrived.) The shoes they sent were not what I ordered so I followed the instructions on the website and returned the shoes with their printed mailing label and my Invoice number. After two weeks I still had not received a notice from the company acknowledging the receipt of my shoes. I emailed the company but did not receive any communication from them. After waiting almost a month I contacted my credit card company to investigate for fraud. I sent another email to Uniform Discount letting them know I had contacted my credit card company. All of a sudden I get an email from them saying they have no record of my shoes being delivered and asked me to wait contacting my credit card company so they can do the investigation themselves. I emailed them my tracking number along with the date and time the package reached their business. I still haven't heard back from Uniform Discount. I am going to continue with the credit card fraud investigation. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT A REAL PERSON. ONLY MACHINES ANSWER THEIR PHONES AND COMMUNICATION FEEDBACK IS MISERABLE AT BEST.