Uniform Discount / no delivery for paid items

1 7875 Mentor AveMentor, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-349-1033

I purchased two lab coats and paid for shipping. I never recieved my items. I've e-mailed them twice with no response. I called their 1-800 number and left a message 4 times (no one ever picks up). The money was taken from my bank account. I recieved a confirmation e-mail for my order. That's it.

Comments

• Nu
      15th of Oct, 2010

I had the same thing happen to me! I order two sets of Grey's Anatomy scrubs from Uniformdiscount.com on 9/14/10 and never received them. I have sent at least 5 e-mails and have called the customer service hotline, never to speak to a human being and only to be routed to a voicemail. I've left four voicemails and never received a response.

I filed a dispute with my bank and received a credit to my account. I am currently working on a complaint via the government's Internet Crime Complaint website.

There is a place for me to include the information of all people who have experienced similar fraud from the company. Will you please e-mail me at jenniferlsuess@gmail.com with your information so I can include it in my report?

Also, when you get a chance, do the same thing and feel free to include me as your witness/evidence. The website is http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Good Luck!

Jennifer

• It
      30th of Dec, 2010

The same thing is happening to me right now. They had shoes listed on their web site that were out of stock and when I ordered the shoes, I got a confirmation e-mail and then just never received them for weeks. That was on Nov 8th. I finally called and they said the shoes were out of stock, but no one bothered to inform me or refund my money. Now it's Dec. 3oth and I have e-mailed and called at least four times, never to receive a reply or get a person on the phone and my money has not been refunded. I am definitely filing a complaint.

• Re
      2nd of Mar, 2012

Apparently I am not alone. Their communication with customers is atrocious. Their return policy is archaic and unfair, plus they charge a restock fee when they finally get around to contacting you to give you an RMA number. Then you wait weeks for a refund. Not doing business with them again.

• Cm
      24th of Aug, 2015

did they contact or refund u since? im aick to my gut, ive been scammed by them last week!...so sad..