Unified Services / Scam to take your money

This morning I was called by an unknown number the y promised me a $1000 online gift card and a 3 day 2 night trip if i tried a online service, long distance service, and a fat burner (thermo something...). They ask for your account number but assure you will only be charged 1.95 for shipping .I have seen that they then continue to charge you more because they have your account number. I even told these people that I was on my way to do volunteer work ! What great morals some people have!

N  28th of Aug, 2007 by

We found your complaint against our company posted on https://www.complaintsboard.com.

Our company offers a free 3 day 2 night hotel stay and a complimentary Internet shopping spree. Additionally, we offer 10-day trials for three other services; long distance, internet and a weight loss supplement, which are also available to our customers.

Our trial offers are of exceptional quality and value. Our long distance program; Call USA is a calling card that can be used from any touchtone telephone. We offer unlimited calling anywhere in the United States and International calling to over 70 countries. Our service is a one-of-a-kind and is offered for only $23.97 a month.

The 2nd program we offer is for Internet service. Online Advantage offers unlimited high-speed dial-up Internet access to over 10,000 locations nationwide (great for traveling). We have one of the most competitive prices on the market at only $17.99 a month with no contract, so you can cancel when you like.

Our last program is for a dietary weight loss supplement called Ultra Thermo Boost 2000. Our product contains the safe natural weight loss ingredient, Hoodia. Our trial includes 20 pills which is a 10-day supply, absolutely free.

Each of our orders are recorded by a third-party verification company. We verify that each order is valid and that the customer did in fact agree to each trial. Additionally, when our customers agree to the trials, they are provided with each of the customer service numbers with which to cancel should they choose to do so before the end of their 10-day trial as not to be charged.

Our customer service center is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Over 90% of our calls are answered in less than 4 minutes. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact customer service at the number listed below.

Quality Control