Unified Services / Rip off, scam and threats!
Today I received a phone call from a 'Mark Doca' He said he was calling from "Unified Services" and started into a spiel about something I had won. I stopped him and told him I was on the do not call list and he was violating it.
"Mark" than said he was not a telemarketer but was calling to tell me I had won 1000 dollars worth... At that point I cut him off and said I wasn't interested. He told me (and I quote) ""Shut Up!! Shut Your mouth and listen!"
I was shocked and asked to speak to his supervisor. He asked why. I repeated my request and was told that the supervisor wasn't available and that he (Mark) could answer any questions I had. I told him I was going to report him and he said "[censored] You!"
I told him never to call again and that I planned to report him and his company for harassment and abuse. He hung up. A few minutes later, my phone rang again. It was him. He laughed and said, "I know your name Christina, and your address. You will be sorry! [censored] you!"
He then hung up! I have called my local police station who have taken a report. My attorney's office will be contacting the attorney general's office as well as several other agencies first thing tomorrow morning.
This company needs to be stopped! It is illegal to harass people and make such threats.
More Unified Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unified Services - Scam, scam, scam! 
- Unified Services - Beware - $1000 internet shopping spree and vacation is a pure rip off! 
- Unified Services - They are cleverer than it seems! 
- Unified Services - SCAMMED but I have found them out! 
- Unified Services - Verizon is giving out phone numbers! 
- Unified Services - Scammed
- Unified Services - EXPOSED UNIFIED SERVICES
- Unified Services - No refunds, no proper information!
- Unified Services - SCAMMING MY BANK ACCT. 0a0
- Unified Services - ripping off money