Unifide Services / Unifide Services is a scam!

I received a phone call at appr. 5:30 on Saturday October 6th 2007 from Unifide Services stating that i won a $1000.00 shopping spree online a 3 day 2 nights cruse and three other "prizes". The man i spoke to gave me his name as "David Fremon" and his employee id number as 1900. I had a bad feeling when the man asked me for my account number and bank info then stated that i would have to pay a $1.95 for shipping and handling. So once we got off the phone I got online and googled "Unifide Services Scams" and this site appeared. The first letter I read was a lady whom had similar statements to what had just happened to me. I gave the man my information and now i need to find out how to stop payment or something. I watched a show opra had done on internet and phone scams and I remembered that a guest had stated "If they ask for any money DO NOT DO IT".

Comments

24th of Sep, 2009

Omg, the same thing happened to me and one of my friends reffered me to a company called Bustabill and they are really good they do all the work in getting back your money and they educate you on preventing scams like this from happening again, I think you should look at there website www.bustabill.com they worked for me and they will work for you.